What's new

Rooney 3/2 Finest in Faux Horn

I got a new bigger scuttle and decided that I "need" a bigger brush than my 3/1. After seeing your thread, I ordered exactly the same brush. Thanks for enabling. :001_rolle

I got a new bigger scuttle and decided that I "need" a bigger brush than my 3/1. After seeing your thread, I ordered exactly the same brush. Thanks for enabling. :001_rolle

I'm glad I could help! :lol: But the only reason I bought mine was because of another enabler with Rooney Finest in his brush den. Hint: see post # 23

(psst, thanks again Paul)

I'm glad I could help! :lol: But the only reason I bought mine was because of another enabler with Rooney Finest in his brush den. Hint: see post # 23

(psst, thanks again Paul)

Aha! So I have Mr. Richmondesi to thank for my lighter wallet! :lol:

Be forewarned, these guys from Texas need to be watched carefully at all times. :lol: However, they do have excellent taste in shaving brushes. :thumbup:

The real problem here is some guy from Maryland who keeps tempting us with all these nice brushes. With brushes like these, how can we resist? :tongue_sm

That is a substantial brush - VERY nice!!

This just arrived from Vintage Blades. What Jim described to me about the brush during the selection process was totally misleading - as in an understatement! This brush is gorgeous! My photos do not do the handle justice and oh by the way, that's a 60mm loft.

More later after my first lathering, but this could be a lot of fun! :thumbup1:

Be forewarned, these guys from Texas need to be watched carefully at all times. :lol: However, they do have excellent taste in shaving brushes. :thumbup:

I see! And you were the beneficiary of my lighter wallet. :001_tongu And I know about Texas, my wife is from Houston. :ohmy:

:lol::lol::lol:

Yes, watch us very, very carefully! It's a far-reaching conspiracy. I helped Bill make room for this beautiful new brush by taking another Rooney off his hands. And I love it, Bill! Thanks again.

Nice work, Bill and Paul. That brush is so good looking, the pics should have a warning label:

"Caution! Looking at these pics could cause immediate SBAD!!!"

:cool:

:lol::lol::lol:

Yes, watch us very, very carefully! It's a far-reaching conspiracy. I helped Bill make room for this beautiful new brush by taking another Rooney off his hands. And I love it, Bill! Thanks again.

Nice work, Bill and Paul. That brush is so good looking, the pics should have a warning label:

"Caution! Looking at these pics could cause immediate SBAD!!!"

:cool:

What a tangled web! The conspiracy runs deep. :lol::lol::lol:

Get ready, Randy: now that I've used my huge Finest for a while, I may tempt you with one of my others! The Texas conspiracy continues! :cowboy: :biggrin1:

Top Bottom