What's new

Rookie Wet Shaver...Loving it

So, I am really enjoying the DE safety razor shaving experience. Things are going smoothly now. I absolutely LOVE the vintage razors I've tried so far. My super easy setup is working well also. So here's a pic that I like to call, "Don't worry honey, just these 3. I won't need anymore after that..."
IMG_1924.jpg

I would like to add, both the Flat Bottom Tech and the New LC (for my face) grossly outperform the Parker 87R. I can't get away from the New LC, though. Such a soothing, smooth shave with that. Oh and Personna (Red) blades.

That's my match at the moment. The Gillette New LC with Personna (Red) blades. Absolutely magical!

To keep the volume of concurrently owned razors under control I thought it might be sensible to only keep the best of each type such as the best open comb, the best slant, the best adjustable, etc however then I found more unusual types like scalloped heads, variations of a type and razor acquisition disorder set in deep. I have now settled on a rule that you have to sell something to buy the next thing. The paradox is I like to try lots of stuff but also want to live a minimalist lifestyle and not spend too much money...

Top Bottom