What's new

Ronson Razor?

I have just got this off e bay does anybody know if you can still get blades for this as you can see there is a weird way of sharping the blade with a roller on the back of the razor it would be nice to have a go shaving with it also is there anyway get instructions for it.
$IMG_0189.jpg$IMG_0190.jpg$IMG_0191.jpg$IMG_0192.jpg

I've got one of these razors myself and it's on my "Hmmm...that's interesting shelf". Unfortunately there's no really good way to alter a standard blade to fit...I've tried. Cool razor though.

Those Razors are very nice and built like a tank, looks like its a razor and blade stropper all atonce, very detailed, niece piece to hold in your hand and appreciate its craftsmanship. I think its more of a collectors piece then Anything Else. I can just stare at mine for hours :eek:)

Congrats .

I have just got this off e bay does anybody know if you can still get blades for this as you can see there is a weird way of sharping the blade with a roller on the back of the razor it would be nice to have a go shaving with it also is there anyway get instructions for it.

Ah, it was you who got that - I was watching in an "intrigued" kind of way.

Top Bottom