What's new

Ron, you were right, thanks!!!!!!!

Ron, do you remember telling me to pour a little boiling water into my shaving mug with the Williams soap and to wait a couple of minutes? Well, guess what, I did it, and what a great friggin lather I got. OK, not like L'Occitane or Gold-Dachs, but very good, a hell of a lot better than ever before. For once, I can use this soap to shave, rather than to shower with.
Thanks again, my friend! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Jeff

Oh, great. Last time this happened, we had to call in the defense department to do an emergency deflation of Ron's head. Cities are still recovering from the thermonuclear warhead that had to be employed... :tongue:

smoothfacejeff said:
Ron, do you remember telling me to pour a little boiling water into my shaving mug with the Williams soap and to wait a couple of minutes? Well, guess what, I did it, and what a great friggin lather I got. OK, not like L'Occitane or Gold-Dachs, but very good, a hell of a lot better than ever before. For once, I can use this soap to shave, rather than to shower with.
Thanks again, my friend! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Jeff
Always a pleasure to help a good man. (Despite the plebean mob of critics circling like vultures!:001_tt2:)

Top Bottom