What's new

ROMPERS

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
I told my friends we need to do a romper pub crawl.

It would be more of a contrast if you wear romper stompers not dress shoes with your rompers.

boots_with_white_laces_by_tronir-d46hitg.jpg

Not a chance... for my demographic. That having been said I could see certain elements of another demographic in this city going for it.

As a very tall man that has problems finding clothing that fits me length-wise, I would refuse to wear these for one very simple fact: I'm a man. No need to explain in more detail, I hope.

Make one in satin with pink background and purple paisley patterns and I'd bet they fly off the shelves... heck throw in a raspberry beret and a sheer scarf.

Granted I'm only a jeans and t-shirt guy. I grew up in the country and have only done hard manual labor all my life. I was an ironworker for almost 20 years kind of labor. I don't wear suits, and can't imagine myself in a job that would require one. (I do own one, but very rarely need it.) And I admit, I have very little fashion sense, but just NO.

I can't imagine any self respecting man wearing one. They look like some cheap pair of pajamas.
That being said, there is a trend of people wearing pajama pants and slippers at walmart, so if you really want to fit in I guess.
They just look cheaply made, immature, and like you really didn't even try. Like you just got out of bed and said:
" :censored: it.... I'm just too lazy to even bother getting dressed."

Top Bottom