What's new

Rome, Barcelona, or Funchal for Cubans?

OldSaw

The wife's investment
I'm going to be in Rome, Barcelona, and Funchal, Madeira this year. Does anyone have experience buying Cuban cigars in any of these places? What advice can you give me?

Unfortunately I don't. However, all Cuban cigars coming into Europe go through Spain. There is one company that has the full rights for distribution on the European continent. So if I were a betting man, I would bet on Barcelona. Try going here for a list of Casa Del Habanos stores in Barcelona. Casa Del Habanos is the only fully licensed store to sell certified Cuban cigars.

When there, pick up a box of Ramon Allones Special Selected or some Monte Cristo Edmundos. Or the Partagas 8-9-8's. Oh, then there is the Bolivar Gold Medal. Should I keep going? :)

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Unfortunately I don't. However, all Cuban cigars coming into Europe go through Spain. There is one company that has the full rights for distribution on the European continent. So if I were a betting man, I would bet on Barcelona. Try going here for a list of Casa Del Habanos stores in Barcelona. Casa Del Habanos is the only fully licensed store to sell certified Cuban cigars.

When there, pick up a box of Ramon Allones Special Selected or some Monte Cristo Edmundos. Or the Partagas 8-9-8's. Oh, then there is the Bolivar Gold Medal. Should I keep going? :)

Thanks. I'm thinking Partagas Series D No. 4 and Monte Cristo. I picked up som Bolivars earlier this year in Grand Cayman.

I'll check out your recommendations in Barcelona.

Top Bottom