What's new

ROMANIAN Creams

D'Amaris creams are not so difficult to find , but the other Romanian creams are almost impossible to purchase outside Romania....
rom.jpg
need romania 3.jpg
need romania x.JPG
need romania.JPG
need romania2.jpg

I don't know about its performance, but the packaging of the D'Amaris looks very classy. I continue to be impressed by your tenacity in obtaining these creams.

I don't know about its performance, but the packaging of the D'Amaris looks very classy. I continue to be impressed by your tenacity in obtaining these creams.
D'Amaris is a very old Romanian cream..The company was merged with Solea Cosmetics of Switzerland a few years ago , but manufacturing is still done in Romania ...A few guys on the Romanian shave forum like the new formula, some prefer the old formula....

Interesting ingredients , palm kernel oil , coconut oil and swine fat...I'll bet the soap sucks up some of the wood wrapper scent...

I live in Romania (Romanian citizen) and not even I heard of most of these. D'Amaris is found everywhere here but haven't tried it. The ones with "Plant activ" on them are sold by Kaufland, which is a chain of grocery stores originating in Germany. Those "Plant Activ" ones are specifically made for the Kaufland stores in Romania as far as I know. Also haven't tried them.
I guess the rest of them would be local ones made in smaller cities (live in Bucharest and never saw those).
Another Romanian brand that is well known here is Gerovital. Less for the men products (they make a nice and affordable aftershave) but more for the anti-aging cremes developed by dr. Ana Aslan who founded the company.
These links are all in Romanian :
Loțiune după ras Gerovital H3 Men (the aftershave lotion)
Spumă de ras - Gerovital H3 Men (shave foam)
Never tried the foam but the aftershave is very nice, especially for the price. And the ingredient list is simple. I bought one bottle, liked it so much bought a second one.
Rarely use it though as I have stocked up on aftershaves in a rampant rate in the last few months.

I live in Romania (Romanian citizen) and not even I heard of most of these. D'Amaris is found everywhere here but haven't tried it. The ones with "Plant activ" on them are sold by Kaufland, which is a chain of grocery stores originating in Germany. Those "Plant Activ" ones are specifically made for the Kaufland stores in Romania as far as I know. Also haven't tried them.
I guess the rest of them would be local ones made in smaller cities (live in Bucharest and never saw those).
Another Romanian brand that is well known here is Gerovital. Less for the men products (they make a nice and affordable aftershave) but more for the anti-aging cremes developed by dr. Ana Aslan who founded the company.
Never tried the foam but the aftershave is very nice, especially for the price. And the ingredient list is simple. I bought one bottle, liked it so much bought a second one.
Rarely use it though as I have stocked up on aftershaves in a rampant rate in the last few months.
Thank you for the great info !!

Thanks.

Top Bottom