140679192_169689504953475_5073574654807515441_n.jpg

Roma Colosseum:
31mm knot and 53mm bristle.
Total lenght: 107mm
Suggested price: 23.45€
140535067_169689568286802_277110669491801380_n.jpg

Sooner available.

Ps. Italian Trafalgar?

I'm Italian, I use and appreciate many Omega brushes and last but not least I'm an AS Roma fan (soccer team) that share the same name and the she-wolf as a symbol. I should like such a brush...
Still I think I rarely have seen a tackier thing. The graphics are horrible so is the font used, they spoil the whole brush.
Luckily, as the printing look so cheaply made, all the logo thing should come off after a few uses.
If Omega wanted to mimic the Trafalgar line, well, best luck next time.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I'm Italian, I use and appreciate many Omega brushes and last but not least I'm an AS Roma fan (soccer team) that share the same name and the she-wolf as a symbol. I should like such a brush...
Still I think I rarely have seen a tackier thing. The graphics are horrible so is the font used, they spoil the whole brush.
Luckily, as the printing look so cheaply made, all the logo thing should come off after a few uses.
Suum cuique.

31 mm knot? I can't imagine such a thing. Or 26mm for that matter. I've got a Simpsons T2 which is listed at 24mm and it's way too big for me. I've got to try and trade it for something I can control a little better. But again: Suum cuique.

I think exactly the same.
I am Italian too and I was born in Rome.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
They don’t look too bad. I have not seen them before but I don’t look around the websites like I used to.

I prefer the traditional omega logo. This one looks really cheesy like some chinese brands.

Maybe they paid an art student $100 to design this or something.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Very interesting do we know the price point?
I love the evo. I wonder what prompted yet another type.

Very interesting do we know the price point?
I love the evo. I wonder what prompted yet another type.
Yes the price is 19.95 for the Wolf and 23.45 for the Colosseum, now, in Italy.

I think they did it to place themselves in other market segments (Simpson Trafalgar, Razorock Plissoft etc) and finally updated the fibers of their synthetics.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.

I think they did it to place themselves in other market segments (Simpson Trafalgar, Razorock Plissoft etc) and finally updated the fibers of their synthetics.
Agree here. Their previous synthesis were terrible

Yup... I was going to order T3, but it's out of stock on Goodfellas Smile. And then I saw the these two. The smaller one has the 26mm knot, same as the T3, but 5mm shorter loft, which I think is unnoticeable. I do prefer the looks of the T3 though... duh.

Yup... I was going to order T3, but it's out of stock on Goodfellas Smile. And then I saw the these two. The smaller one has the 26mm knot, same as the T3, but 5mm shorter loft, which I think is unnoticeable. I do prefer the looks of the T3 though... duh.

Where are you From Dave? Maybe I can help you to find a Trafalgar T3.
Friends of mine said the Omega Roma Colosseum is the same size as T3 and the Omega Roma Wolf is the same size as T2.
Simpson Trafalgar usually are very generous with their knots. My T3 is 28x55mm not 26x50mm as declared.

Top Bottom