What's new

Rocnel Elite 2019

Did anyone else snag one of these today? I ordered the aggressive version. I'll be interested to hear others' reactions...

they sold in in under two hours . I just got a Timeless Ti head with a custom Rod
George Terminator handle with metal skulls
so couldnt justify buying the Rocnel Elite but you guys enjoy !!!

You're going to like that Timeless. I haven't tried the Ti version, but I enjoy the stainless .95 open comb and, especially, the bronze .78 open comb.

Post a Picture please!
89B59000-2E87-4684-A879-5678DFAC43C0.jpeg
D80B90A5-E8F5-4E77-B763-3FF41FCCB927.jpeg
DE4A93FB-69CA-4CD6-96F4-F9C561414461.jpeg

Can't believe they sold out that fast. I looked for a second. But I've already tried the mild/medium and it wasn't for me. And I have one of the first aggressives. I absolutely love it. It is exactly what I was looking for when I bought the first Rocnel. I can't wait to hear people's impressions of the 2019 LE.

Awesome handle! @Camilo0519.
According to Phil at Bullgoose, he is getting another shipment of these, -so there is more on the way.
I bought one of the few 2018 Rocnel 2.1 that were made from another member. When I asked him about how it shaves, he replied ‘smooth and efficient’. Well those are my favorite words in regards to razors and after shaving with it, I couldn’t agree more.

Love the 2018 elite and after getting a pm from a nice gentlemen who possesses the 2.1 model and give me his impressions of the two models I bought a aggressive one yesterday

Awesome handle! @Camilo0519.
According to Phil at Bullgoose, he is getting another shipment of these, -so there is more on the way.
I bought one of the few 2018 Rocnel 2.1 that were made from another member. When I asked him about how it shaves, he replied ‘smooth and efficient’. Well those are my favorite words in regards to razors and after shaving with it, I couldn’t agree more.
This combo has been killer! i love it with my jabonman special edition that phil just sold out of and with the Polish Polisilvers my favorite blade of all time

Cross post:

Looking at how narrow the solid strip of the baseplate is on the top, would hazard a guess that this
does not clamp the blade as tightly as, say, a wolfman. Any chance of blade chatter?

Also, any chance of getting the weight of just the head?

Cross post:

Looking at how narrow the solid strip of the baseplate is on the top, would hazard a guess that this
does not clamp the blade as tightly as, say, a wolfman. Any chance of blade chatter?

Also, any chance of getting the weight of just the head?

I sold a regular (1.95 mm), older Rocnel Elite because I felt like I got blade chatter. However, I enjoy the Aggressive (2.1 mm) and have had no problems with it. I’ll have to look at the design closer when I get a chance.

Top Bottom