What's new

Rockwell sadness/frustration

I ordered a 6S black 'Shave Set' last Saturday and it was shipped on Monday. Obviously they have 'Sets' in stock ready to go.

J'ai reçu mon 2ème Rockwell il y a 8 jours😎 commander le 12/08 (août). Chez Rockwell et livraison en France.
Celui-là je le ferai en cadeaux à mon fils dans quelques années😉 quand il sera en âge de ce raser.

Attachments

• 1599125500663-276936833.jpg
    1599125500663-276936833.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 28
  • 1599125582062-566683452.jpg
    1599125582062-566683452.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 28
J'ai reçu mon 2ème Rockwell il y a 8 jours😎 commander le 12/08 (août). Chez Rockwell et livraison en France.
Celui-là je le ferai en cadeaux à mon fils dans quelques années😉 quand il sera en âge de ce raser.

J'ai hâte de recevoir le mien - je sais que le retard est uniquement dû au fait qu'il s'agit d'un nouveau produit.

Cela a été traduit par Google

(I can't wait to get mine - I know the delay is only because it's a new product.

This was translated by Google)

Oui
La couleur bleu et très belle 👍 il est normal de patienter 2 ou 3 semaines.
Je comprends votre impatience à le recevoir.
Il est vraiment très beau😎

(Quand vous l'aurez, essayez aussi les lames rockwell qui sont avec, personnellement je les trouve très bien)
😉

Just thought I would post that my red 6S is now out for delivery. I am just east of Toronto so Rockwell‘s office is very close to me.

Surprised but very happy. 👍 glad to see these are actually shipping.

Too bad I am at the cottage until Tuesday and the razor is 150 miles away!

And literally right after sending this I get an email saying it is in fact in Richmond now

For some reason it didn’t track that it had been received or worked it’s way across the country

So MAYBE I’ll get it tomorrow or Saturday

And literally right after sending this I get an email saying it is in fact in Richmond now

For some reason it didn’t track that it had been received or worked it’s way across the country

So MAYBE I’ll get it tomorrow or Saturday
Strangely, I didn’t get any shipping info until I received an email that it was delivered. Weird, but it arrived last week (red 6S).

I to am waiting for my 6C. My RR BBS arrived yesterday.
What do you think about that BBS? Mine just won’t be for me. I used my 6c for the first time and liked it, though the threads are....rough. Almost wish I had sprung for the 6s.

What do you think about that BBS? Mine just won’t be for me. I used my 6c for the first time and liked it, though the threads are....rough. Almost wish I had sprung for the 6s.

It won’t be my primary.... I’ll probably break it out every once in while and use it for a shave or 2 but that will be it. After looking over the plating job on my 6C I decided to order the 6S in black; it will arrive Tuesday. I should have sprung for the 6S to begin with as well. I’ll use the 6C as my travel razor/backup.

Top Bottom