What's new

Rockwell Razor Second Shave

My first shave with my new Rockwell 6S was on Sunday afternoon. Monday morning my face was still well shaven by cartridge razor standards so I decided to wait until this morning.

This morning I changed to plate #4 and performed a three pass shave with the same Feather blade and with TOBS Jermyn Street for Sensitive Skin. This shave was closer than Sunday’s shave and again, no nicks, cuts or irritation.

This Rockwell razor is one fine instrument. It’s the best $90 I’ve spent in a while.

EB Newfarm

Cane? I'm Able!
I think you will find a lot of agreement for your enjoyment of the RW 6S around here. My#4 plate is a pleasure to use with a very sharp blade. I think it is hard to beat.

I put mine a way for a while, but the older I get, the smarter I get. I plan about 80% of my daily shaving to be split between my Rockwell 6S and my Feather AS-D2 and will use my Occam's new safety razor for the other time. They are all I nee.

I caught the 6S on sale. Best purchase ever. I almost look forward to shaving. Using Shark blades, I find that 4 is a good choice. With my normal Personna's 5 is the right plate. I almost can't damage myself with that set-up. The blades wear better than they did with my last razor, too, so I get 7 great shaves from them without fear.

Moi c'est rockwell avec plaque # 5 pour le crâne sur poil de 3 jours. Utiliser avec lame rockwell qui coupe très bien. En faite ces lame son les 1ère pour moi. J'ai déjà utilisé beaucoup de différents boiteux mais il n'y a que la rokwell qui me va bien
La😉

Moi c'est rockwell avec plaque # 5 pour le crâne sur poil de 3 jours. Utiliser avec lame rockwell qui coupe très bien. En faite ces lame son les 1ère pour moi. J'ai déjà utilisé beaucoup de différents boiteux mais il n'y a que la rokwell qui me va bien
La😉
Le mien est venu avec 5 lames Rockwell, mais le Feather a si bien fonctionné que je ne les ai pas encore ouvertes.

[QUOTE = "TexOkie Shaver, message: 10674591, membre: 129755"]
Le mien est venu avec 5 lames Rockwell, mais le Feather a si bien fonctionné que je ne les ai pas encore ouverts.
[/CITATION]

Oui, il faut essayer les lames Rockwell
Elles sont vraiment bien.
Ces lames sont specialement pour les rasoirs reglable !!
beaucoup de gens ne savent pas ça.
😉

Top Bottom