• Merkur Progress

• Rockwell 6s

Results are only viewable after voting.
Congrats @ED3054 on winning one!

Thank you she’s in the House.
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ordered a 6C in white chrome from the Rockwell site. Got 20% off. Ships free & should arrive in 3 - 4 days. Hopefully I'll be test driving it by Saturday!

I received my 6C in white chrome Saturday & had my first shave with it today. Put a fresh 7 o’clock Black in it, lathered up with T & H Ultimate Comfort, and had a wonderful first shave! If you gentlemen will have me, I’ll be glad to call myself a member of the Rockwell Razor Club.
upload_2018-7-1_23-51-24.jpeg

Thanks. Got a notice of pre order for 6c Gunmetal. Checked it out and left the site the other day. Just got an email for 1 day left to pre order with a 20% off. Couldn't pass it up for $40 delivered.
Congrats! I got my 6C using the 20% off code too. Sure make spending money easier when you get that much off!

I also have both & absolutely love them both! With mine I noticed the 6c is more efficient with bigger blade gap than the 6s. Thus plate 3 on the C is equivalent in feel & gap of the 5 or 6 plate on the S. You can read about where I document this with photos. It may not be that way with everyone else's.
Yes and no. In my experience, the 6c is more efficient (with bigger blade gap) on each plate # than the equivalent plate # on the 6s. Thus plate R3 on the 6c is about the R5 and R6 plate on the 6s. I documented this with pics when I had my turn trying out the 6s on the passaround tour. If you read the posts #346--360 on pg.18 and check the pics, you can see the difference. I do love both of them and they provide amazing shaves.

I absolutely love my Rockwell 6c Gunmetal which I bought in February of this year.
Since then I have used all the plates but have settled on R6 as the one that suits me best.
I use it daily unless I am away from home.
An absolute pleasure to use!
Now I have to settle on an equally perfect blade - but where would the fun be without a little variety? :001_smile

Received my first Rockwell razor, 6s, this past Wednesday. I have shaved with it 3 times since then with no complaints. It is a pleasure to shave with. I have started on plate 2 since I have sensitive skin and for whatever reason, prone to ingrown hairs. I have a beard so am only shaving my neck. I have yet to figure out how to cut my neckline efficiently with the 6s but I am certain it is just a matter of time. Jus somewhat difficult to gauge blade position and cut in a straight line...

I am using an Omega Pro boar hair brush with Proraso Sensitive skin soap and Astra blades. No issues yet. I really like to feel and weight of the 6S and as long as it helps with the prevention of ingrown hairs I will be sticking with it.

Top Bottom