What's new

Rockwell prices going up Sept 1 for some items such as 6c

Received this via email from Rockwell as I am on their mailing list. Good time now to pickup a 6c. Should be interesting to see how copy and paste works here.

Hi,
We would like to share an important update with you about upcoming increases in the price of Rockwell products. More importantly, we’d like to share why we’re increasing prices.
Rockwell Razors has been committed to delivering the best quality double-edge safety razors at affordable prices for nearly 10 years now. In January this year, we announced a price increase for the Rockwell 6S and Rockwell T2, our first price increase for any product in the past 5 years.
Since January, we have been trying to maintain the prices of the more affordable products in our assortment. However, prices of raw materials and freight costs continue to rise and we are unable to absorb these prices anymore. This means that to accommodate these rising costs, starting 9AM EST on September 1st, we are increasing the price of our products.
Here are the new increases for some key products:
Click here to see the new pricing for all Rockwell products.
If you’re reading this, that means that you’ve either bought a Rockwell in the past or have considered it enough that you signed up for our email list, and for that we’re eternally grateful.
Before prices increase on September 1st, we wanted to give all of you a chance to get a Rockwell at the cheaper price - whether it’ll be your first Rockwell or you’re buying yet another Rockwell as a gift for a friend! All that to say: we want to thank you for your loyalty and support, and we’re sharing this with you in advance to give you one last opportunity to take advantage of the current prices before the increase.
As always, thank you for all your support,
Team Rockwell
Free Shipping over $45 USD | Ships Next Business Day | 100% Quality Guarantee
proxy.php

I thought maybe they might lower the price on the blades

When did they increase the price of the 6S models?

Goatrope

Eccentric and destitute of reason
Thanks for the info. That's a pretty significant price increase at over 30% on average.

I just bought a Rockwell synthetic brush on Amazon last month for $14.99 and notice today it has gone up to $21.99! That's a 47% price increase!!

I know there is inflation going on, but such huge price increases seem like they may be driven by other factors. I was considering buying a 6C razor set but now I'm having second thoughts.

Thanks for the info. That's a pretty significant price increase at over 30% on average.

I just bought a Rockwell synthetic brush on Amazon last month for $14.99 and notice today it has gone up to $21.99! That's a 47% price increase!!

I know there is inflation going on, but such huge price increases seem like they may be driven by other factors. I was considering buying a 6C razor set but now I'm having second thoughts.
Get the 6S. They used to frequently be available on BST for great prices, I think in part because so many people have them already. Post a WTB and see what comes back.