What's new

Rockwell 6S in Blue - Quality Razor for Face and Head Shaving

It still gives a great shave and I'm enjoying using it, despite my problems with the company. I've been thinking about trying a different razor for a few months now (like Karve's SS Christopher Bradley or Above the Tie's Windsor Style) but I'm juggling a lot at the moment and haven't had much time to do research.
Not used those but the karve has a good reputation

It still gives a great shave and I'm enjoying using it, despite my problems with the company. I've been thinking about trying a different razor for a few months now (like Karve's SS Christopher Bradley or Above the Tie's Windsor Style) but I'm juggling a lot at the moment and haven't had much time to do research.
I only have the Karve sb and would suggest trying it. Great razor imo.

Very useful thread. I have the 6C and love it. Currently, Rockwell is having a very nice black friday sale and I am tempted to get a 6S just to have that ‘razor for life’. However, I love the look of my 6C in White chrome but never warmed to the matt SS version. However, the black on looks very nice , especially with the current sale including the stand, However, that whole ‘razor for life’ concept completely goes out the window if the finish can come off so easily, or in so little time. What woild one of the colored versions look like in two years?

Anyway, still trying to justify the upgrade. Rockwell makes is hard not to pick the colored ones since the price difference during the sale, including stand, is only $9. $114 USD for a colored 6S with stand, or $105 for the matt finish with stand.

Very useful thread. I have the 6C and love it. Currently, Rockwell is having a very nice black friday sale and I am tempted to get a 6S just to have that ‘razor for life’. However, I love the look of my 6C in White chrome but never warmed to the matt SS version. However, the black on looks very nice , especially with the current sale including the stand, However, that whole ‘razor for life’ concept completely goes out the window if the finish can come off so easily, or in so little time. What woild one of the colored versions look like in two years?

Anyway, still trying to justify the upgrade. Rockwell makes is hard not to pick the colored ones since the price difference during the sale, including stand, is only $9. $114 USD for a colored 6S with stand, or $105 for the matt finish with stand.
I've had my 6S for a couple of years now and it's still a great razor, just understand that their paint application process is garbage and they don't stand behind paint issues.

So I did pick up the standard 6S during the black friday sale. Although I was drawn to the black one, I figured I would be more anal about caring and checking for paint chips, than the chrome wearing off my 6C.

Top Bottom