What's new

Rock hounds??

Not at all. We all have our hobbies, preferences and enjoyment of different activities. As long as you aren't doing anything illegal or immoral, don't worry what anyone else might think, enjoy what makes you happy and relaxed. :smile1:
Oh i do, it's just crazy how its simple things like hunting, rocks and shaving that get me over the moon excited. It's just funny that i get "little-kid-on-xmas" I only hang with the kids and missus so i don't worry about people too much.

The author of this (The Cryptocrystalline Quartz Rabbit Hole - The Rogue Outdoorsman - https://therogueoutdoorsman.com/the-cryptocrystalline-quartz-rabbit-hole/) blog post finishes with:

If you’ve made it to the end of this article and haven’t lapsed into a boredom coma, you might be a Rock Hound. There is no cure for this condition. The only known therapy is to feed the psychological craving for knowledge and joy of discovery. Side effects of this treatment include improved cardiovascular function, weight loss, and occasionally improved cognitive skills. Long term sufferers become Lapidaries, Gemologists, and Artists to manage their conditions.

I haven't developed HAD just yet, but I am quite interested in finding high quality hones from within our republic.
Amen to that. Geology is a useful subject to know, especially hobby smith's. Ive always loved good hones, I'm just learning the afte fear more out there than i knew and.... you can't know if you like em tool you try em! So let's try them all!

Top Bottom