What's new

Robert Smith CooncatBob of Bob's Razor Works

Thank you Bob for all your hard work. I appreciate your craftsmanship and artistic abilities. You will be forever missed. I hope I still need to shave in heaven--if so, I will finally be commissioning you for a custom piece for myself. I'm sorry I took so long to inquire.

As a tribute to Bob, and being one of his customers over the years, I offer this picture of an "Burl Handled Amboyna New Razor" that he made for me a couple of years ago. He will be missed for his valuable work, but also because he was a honest merchant and good friend. Thanks for the razor Bob!

$DSC00548.jpg

I just found out the news!! May he Rest In Peace. A true gentleman and craftsman. I have a Bull Mastiff handle on my NEW which I bought from him two years ago. It is my daily shaver and shall remain so.

I just came across this thread and read the sad news. I did some business with Bob and found him to be an engaging, smart and helpful person. He'll be missed.

Just found out about Bob's passing.

A true gentleman and artist. I always felt lucky to have found him here and that he worked with me to design and craft the American Bull Mastiff. To this day, it is my favorite Razor to use, along with a barber pole he made for me.

I'm honestly very sad to have found out about this....he will be missed.

Only just found out about this. What a loss this is.

I own just one custom handle from Bob, but it is invariably the piece I am keenest to show friends.

I just heard about it. Well, referenced in another thread I posted in.

Since pairing a Bull Mastiff handle with a Goodwill head, it's what I use 90% of the time.

Vaya Con Dios, Bob.

I'll be seeing you. Just not yet.

Top Bottom