What's new

Robert Becker Scuttle

My brother just received his custom made Robert Becker 001 super scuttle. I had it made for my brothers birthday. Its bright white with black lettering, which is the color scheme of his hummer.
Mr. Becker was a pleasure to do business with. He answered all questions promptly, and kept me informed of the status throughout the entire process. The scuttle is a work of art and my brother is very happy with it. You can't go wrong by doing business with Mr. Becker.
I've attached a photo that Robert sent me. Enjoy.

Attachments

• $_1_white_scuttle_1.jpg
    $_1_white_scuttle_1.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 137
My brother says it works great, with nice hot lather. As for the wait time, you should contact Robert and he will let you know. My brothers was several weeks, but well worth the wait.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Great looking scuttle...Robert gets 'alota' love here!!!
proxy.php

He is a fine 'Potter' with great customer service, products, (can be custom work/requests), reasonable prices (that won't 'break the bank' either), and I'm totally satisfied with my 'Catcus Sand' Medium Scuttle w/ Lid (he did provide me with a Stopper' but, I've found that using a wine cork works much better in keeping the heat in the scuttle). :thumbsup:
proxy.php
"Your life is [like] a piece of clay, don't let anyone else mold it for you". Author Unknown

Top Bottom