What's new

Rita

Damn the luck.............Here I am leaving my house to return to god knows what. My father works for Chevron/Texaco and they are sending him, my mother, and my son to Cali so my dad can run pipelines from a safe spot. I have only lived in houston for 6yrs and I have never seen such chaos.

Sean:
I wish you and your family the best. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you. Keep us informed of how things play out.

Jerry

ditto... I hope that the loss of life and property is much less with this one.

If only we could just launch a missile into the eye of the storm and watch it dissipate.

Hello Sean,

Best to get going. Hope your evacuation plan is current. Prayers for you and the family. Material things can always be replaced. Try to keep a sane head amid the chaos.

We will keep a light on for you.

Richard
Up north in tornado alley

Sean:

I am from Houston too. My family is there and I still own real estate down there.

From what my friends are telling me....it is just crazy there. My friends left for San Antonio at 2:00 am and went 27 miles in three hours.

Hope you and everyone is safe.

We may get a little of her up here in Dallas too.

I didnt make my flight in houston so my comp wanted me to go shreevport and fly out. I decided to stay since I would have not made it in time and most likely would have wound up with out gas and stranded. So I have tied and chained down things in the back yard and garaged cars and have all the guns loaded and ready to go. My only concern is the bayou in my back yard and my house consist of a ton of huge windows. :scared: Will see.

gage0921 said:
I didnt make my flight in houston so my comp wanted me to go shreevport and fly out. I decided to stay since I would have not made it in time and most likely would have wound up with out gas and stranded. So I have tied and chained down things in the back yard and garaged cars and have all the guns loaded and ready to go. My only concern is the bayou in my back yard and my house consist of a ton of huge windows. :scared: Will see.[/QUOTE
That wouldn't happen to be Braeswood Bayou would it? I grew up in Houston and damn if that bayou didn't overflow with each hard rain. Got dang close to the house once....we put towels behind each door, but it never got in. Like the towels would have helped..

Good luck and keep it locked and loaded, I'll be thinking about ya'll while I am at the races tonight. My sister is still there!!

gage0921 said:
I didnt make my flight in houston so my comp wanted me to go shreevport and fly out. I decided to stay since I would have not made it in time and most likely would have wound up with out gas and stranded. So I have tied and chained down things in the back yard and garaged cars and have all the guns loaded and ready to go. My only concern is the bayou in my back yard and my house consist of a ton of huge windows. :scared: Will see.

May your God be with you!

Never in my life will I hopefully experience this, please post again as soon as you can. Our thoughts are with all you in this dreadfull event, tell us what we can do afterwards.

Safely in England, Robert

Top Bottom