What's new

RIP Stuart Scott

I thought he was the coolest sportscaster in the world when I was a young man. I'll miss his iconic broadcasts. He was always "As cool as the other side of the pillow."
Rest in Peace

Last edited:
I had been aware that he was fighting the good fight, but knew something had taken a turn for the worse when the Monday Night Crew did the tribute.

He was one of my favorites. Rest in Peace Stuart!!

Last edited:
Not everyone's cup of tea as an announcer, but he came across as a good person and the story about his battle with cancer shows him to be admirable.

Only 49. Cancer is a vicious killer. I always enjoyed Stuart Scott. Good at his craft, but didn't seem to take sports or himself too seriously. I love the ESPN SportCenter commercial with the Running of the Brats sausage race and Scott at the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a huge sports fan, I'm going to miss Stuart Scott. He was one of my favorites. He will be missed. Prayers go out to his family and friends, most especially his daughters.

WARHAWK

He was one of my favorites when I was a teen. I can't hear the word "Booyah" and not think of Stuart Scott. RIP.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
He was one of my favorites when I was a teen. I can't hear the word "Booyah" and not think of Stuart Scott. RIP.
I think that what annoyed me about that term is not that he said it, but that others tried to steal it. Now Chris Berman, on the other hand, has always annoyed me.

Was really upset when I heard this. Really revolutionized the current atmosphere of ESPN and modern sports coverage IMO. RIP.

Top Bottom