What's new

RIP Robin Williams

This is so sad. We lost a nephew to a depression-fueled suicide a couple of years ago and learned the hard way how deadly depression can be. If you are battling depression, get help. If someone you love is hurting, encourage them to get help. This is not something you can ignore or fix on your own. RIP, Robin. You will be missed.

Man. To this day, I remember hurrying home from youth soccer practice back in the 70's so I wouldn't miss the premiere of Mork and Mindy, and the chorus of nanoo nanoo at school the next day. Garp, Dead Poet's Society, Comic Relief, Good Morning Vietnam, Good Will Hunting, Live at Carnegie Hall.

You will be missed, Robin. May you find peace and say hi to Jonathan Winters. He needs his wingman.

What a shame! I wasn't a huge fan, but he was very talented and a class act. He disagreed with the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, but he took the time away from his career to lift the spirits of our soldiers in those conflicts. That says much about his character. Prayers for this haunted soul and his family and friends.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Actually a down to earth celebrity. It feels like a distant relative has passed.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Robin will always be Mork to me. He even battled The Fonz...great fun and an innocent time.

We must listen and help, if we can, those who are hurting.

RIP Robin, I love you.

Top Bottom