What's new

RIP Norm MacDonald.

One of my favorite comedians, sharp mind and was willing to throw a "dad joke" in every so often. His book, Based on a True Story, is remarkable and hilarious.

Sad day. He seemed off for awhile. Like he was 80 years old or something. I didn’t realize he was sick. As stated his work on SNL was great.
(Weekend Update is probably the best part of that show these days)

Sad day. He seemed off for awhile. Like he was 80 years old or something. I didn’t realize he was sick. As stated his work on SNL was great.
You are right. He seemed weird/off for years. Maybe fighting cancer for a decade is the reason. 👎

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
One of my favorite comedians, sharp mind and was willing to throw a "dad joke" in every so often. His book, Based on a True Story, is remarkable and hilarious.
Thanks. I have added it to my list
As a 53 year old man going through treatment, I can understand that statement more fully than I care to.

You are right. He seemed weird/off for years. Maybe fighting cancer for a decade is the reason. 👎

He seemed older than his years, but his genius came through in a different, slower way. We're talking about the guy who, in the first flush of the pandemic, when no one knew whether we were all doomed, went to a comedy club and said:

"You never know how you're going to die."

"Well, I mean -- we all know NOW. But I'm talking about, like, a week ago."

Top Bottom