What's new

RIP Neil Miller

Pardon my ignorance. Was this a forum member who passed yesterday? Regardless, may he rest in peace.

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Pardon my ignorance. Was this a forum member who passed yesterday? Regardless, may he rest in peace.

Neil was an historian, straight razor enthusiast, and craftsman of fine razor strops, but primarily a very intelligent, funny, witty, and great guy.

I am shocked and very saddened to hear about Neils passing, a great loss to our community.

My heartfelt condolences go out to his loved ones.

RIP Neil

FrankC

Hello to All,

I have just heard that Mr. Neil Miller (of Strop-Shop.co.uk) died on the 08-July-15.

best regards

Russ

I don't know the details of Neil's death, but it sounds as though he was quite ill for the last six months or so. What is striking to me, is that six days before his death he was still posting very good information regarding tanning processes of leather. I doubt that I would stay that engaged under the same circumstances.

Hats off to you Neil.

Man he was a wonderfull guy , very noble person i last spoke with him a moth ago and he said that he is sick . I wish him a quick healing .
Man i cant believe it . Rest in peace , Neil .

I didn't know the man beyond business dealings which sounds like my loss, but I will say that my Neil Miller strop is undoubtedly my finest, best made, best performing strop I own.

Tony Miller

Speaking of horse butts…
I am so sorry to hear this. He and I corresponded quite a few times about strop materials and he even helped me secure a few items from eBay UK when the seller would not ship to the US. He was very knowledgeable and talented. Very sad indeed.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
What awful news. How sad to lose such a respected member of the community.

My condolences to those who knew him. May his blade never sharpen and his lather always be creamy, wherever he is.

hotwheels

Top Bottom