What's new

Rhodia Cover

I love my A5 rhodia top-boil and no16 notepads, but I'd love to have a leather or other cover for them. Lots of covers for side bound...anyone use something they like and would recommend?

Have you tried the Rhodia A5 Webnotepad top bound hard backed notepads? It's leatherette. Are you after real leather?
not worried too much about the material, but i like the idea of a cover i can reuse with inserts. I'll take a look at the hard-backed though. thanks

Galen Leather's A5 cover is designed to take either side or top bound type notebooks, as well as being a travel portfolio type of case. Very cool design from a pretty excellent company. Worth taking a peek at to see if that fits what you are looking for.

Galen Leather's A5 cover is designed to take either side or top bound type notebooks, as well as being a travel portfolio type of case. Very cool design from a pretty excellent company. Worth taking a peek at to see if that fits what you are looking for.
wow...those are beautiful!!

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
The Galen Leather stuff does look pretty good. Better to get something good that will last rather than cheap and nasty.

Top Bottom