What's new

Rex Ambassador US Tour pass around...

Pm sent. I'm a little shy on the time department, but that won't be an issue after the first 8, unless they speed shave and judge it after 1 or 2 days, I suspect they will want to spend longer time with it :)

I really do appreciate the opportunity though! I cannot imagine a razor being THAT good. I would love being proved wrong though!

Rex Ambassador US Tour List:

1. @ShavePastor
2. @Dave in KY
3. @Graydog
4. @NJDJ
5. @JTshaves
6. @ED3054
7. @Sharp_Obsession
8. @Keto

These are the first 8 gents to sign on. A pm or a post here will get you on gents...

Important Read below:

I will start with these first 8 and do the pass around in 8 week periods. That way I can bring it in and do a once over or tuning/cleaning if needed. No more than a couple of days and it would go out to the next group and so forth. Just giving all a heads up as it's an adjustable and made fairly well and robust but, just in case....

Just keep signing up and I will make the list in the order that I receive the requests for the tour sign up.

Thanks Gents...
The Lucky Eight!! What a beauty of a razor!! I'm in line for a seat when one opens up!! PM sent!! Thank you, @GlazedBoker, for organizing this!! Like @Rory1262, I greatly appreciated you doing the Rockwell passaround!!

Group One:

1. @ShavePastor
2. @Dave in KY
3. @Graydog
4. @NJDJ
5. @JTshaves
6. @ED3054
7. @Sharp_Obsession
8. @Keto

These are the first 8 gents to sign on. A pm or a post here will get you on gents...

Here is the formation of the second group. Like I stated in a few posts before this one, the tour will be broken into 8 week sections so that I can reel in the Rex and go over it if it needs a deep cleaning/tuning etc.

Group Two:
1. @Rory1262
2. @Grundi
3. @dezmil
4. @Clay S
5. @simon_zzz
6. @Feynmansbongos

The Rex is all packaged up and ready to go out to the Post Office tomorrow and head out to its first recipient, @ShavePastor. I will pm the tracking info once all is said and done. Remember Gents to pm the next member on the list in advance so that you can get their mailing info. Happy shaves to all and enjoy the shaves Gents.....

Get your shave on! :shaving:

Last edited:
I'm from Slovenia (thus not US :) ) with too little posts (to top it off), but am still excited to read this thread and the reviews. [emoji41]

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Group One:

1. @ShavePastor
2. @Dave in KY
3. @Graydog
4. @NJDJ
5. @JTshaves
6. @ED3054
7. @Sharp_Obsession
8. @Keto

Here is the formation of the second group. Like I stated in a few posts before this one, the tour will be broken into 8 week sections so that I can reel in the Rex and go over it if it needs a deep cleaning/tuning etc.

Group Two:
1. @Rory1262
2. @Grundi
3. @dezmil
4. @Clay S
5. @simon_zzz
6. @Feynmansbongos
7. @emwolf

One more and the first 2 groupings will be set. Don’t be afraid of not signing up gents as anything can happen where a member might have to switch up or drop out. I will create a reserve list and will notify anyone and all of a change and a bump up on the tour list.

I'd like to try the Rex, please. I was on the 6S list but dropped off because I bought the razor before my turn came.
Thanks, Gus.

If I was in good standing I would consider signing up. All you upstanding Gents enjoy!

You..... You..... Ha Ha.......

132E87F8-9156-4933-89CB-1B115E903AC9.gif

Group One:

1. @ShavePastor
2. @Dave in KY
3. @Graydog
4. @NJDJ
5. @JTshaves
6. @ED3054
7. @Sharp_Obsession
8. @Keto

Group Two:
1. @Rory1262
2. @Grundi
3. @dezmil
4. @Clay S
5. @simon_zzz
6. @Feynmansbongos
7. @emwolf
8. @Heron

2 groups are complete so that puts the tour at about a 20-22 week run plus/minus a week for the haul in.

I already have a reserve list started and if any participants in the first 2 groups need to switch out or drop out of the tour, everyone moves up including those in the reserve list.

Shave on Gents... :shaving:

Should group 2 send you our address now or wait until after you’ve finished group 1?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No my friend. The pass around works when the member/participant that is ahead of you on the list will send you a pm for shipping info. You'll be contacted once your time comes up....

Gus how are you about starting a "exotic" sports car pass around ? :)

Haha.... Good one partner. But, I'd have to make a collection for that. The only thing that I have is a 7000lbs. + SUV and there is nothing sporty on an Escalade. It's a living room on wheels...... :001_tt2:

Group One:

1. @ShavePastor
2. @Dave in KY
3. @Graydog
4. @NJDJ
5. @JTshaves
6. @ED3054
7. @Sharp_Obsession
8. @Keto

The Rex Tour is officially on. The package was mailed out to the first participant this evening and hopefully the US snail mail will have it delivered to @ShavePastor in 3 days as of today. Remember Gents, your time with the razor does not start until you’ve received it, not when it is shipped to you. Let’s be considerate and stay within the 7 day trial period. That should be more than enough time to sample the Rex and get some good, decent shaves in.

Happy shaves to all..... :shaving:

Top Bottom