What's new

Revisor

The dubl duck Goldedge arrived this morning from Revisor in record time. I have never had such a pristine blade!

proxy.php
Amazing. Congrats for persevering and getting it shipped here.

Amazing. Congrats for persevering and getting it shipped here.
Thank you. Ducks in this condition are increasingly rare. A 6/8 that does not even have a factory edge. I assume it was ground and polished, and put away awaiting scales. I should have asked if there were more of them!

My hope is that the Kronenburgs will see that shipping is not the problem that it once was, and that things will loosen up a bit at Revisor

Thank you. Ducks in this condition are increasingly rare. A 6/8 that does not even have a factory edge. I assume it was ground and polished, and put away awaiting scales. I should have asked if there were more of them!

My hope is that the Kronenburgs will see that shipping is not the problem that it once was, and that things will loosen up a bit at Revisor
She has gone silent since last week when I paid for 2 razors. Not sure what's going on.

I have ordered another dubl-duck Goldedge from Revisor. This one a bit more pricey, an 8/8. Sabine was very gracious and there was no trouble filling the order at all. It has already been shipped, so hopefully, the Kronenbergs are more comfortable at this point in shipping to the USA once again.
I'm very pleased with the ducks, and now, I hope to have all my ducks in a row!

Top Bottom