What's new

Reviews of Shaving Creams from Pakistan

proxy.php

Finally got around to using 2 of these 3 creams.

Touch Me - The cream was more runny than i’m used to when I started to lather, but that might have been because i used more water. The lather itself was slick, no complaints. The exotic scent advertised on the cream is actually true - it’s very similar to a betel lead scent. I haven’t experienced that on a shaving cream before so this was definitely a welcome change.

Admiral - I recall using Admiral when I first started shaving back when i was still living in Pakistan. I remember the packaging being a bit different, but the scent was nothing to write home about. Almost no scent at all. This was probably 17-18 years ago though so my memory could be hazy. When i used it yesterday, the scent was definitely stronger. Very sweet, talcum powder like. Something along on the lines of the current Indian Old
Spice shaving creams. The lather and finish was nice, and overall a very nice comfortable shave.

Medicam - I haven’t used this one yet. A fellow poster mentioned something about Cancer Concerns on creams that advertise ‘Skin Whitening’. I believe its due to ingredients that some manufacturers use. A little google research found that to be true too. The dilemma here is that i tossed the packaging away already and the tube itself doesn’t mention the ingredients, so i need to do a bit more research. Pakistan doesn’t exactly have the most robust screening measures in its manufacturing industry, so I’m thinking its better to be safe than sorry but lets see. Any other thoughts from people here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It may be possible that the bleaching agent used is benzoyl peroxide ..... Imagine, millions of super dark to brown skinned African women rub their entire bodies daily with this poison, brainwashed into believing they will have better chances in life if they are closer to "white "..The after effects can be terminal, especially to babies drinking the polluted breast milk....Lots of online images of the damage bleaching agents can cause...

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Thanks for your thoughts on these creams. For me I would at least have a shave once with the Medicam. I honestly don’t think that one shave would hurt but that is me. If it worries you too much then either sell it on, PIF it or toss it in the bin. At the end of the day it is what makes you comfortable.

Thanks for your thoughts on these creams. For me I would at least have a shave once with the Medicam. I honestly don’t think that one shave would hurt but that is me. If it worries you too much then either sell it on, PIF it or toss it in the bin. At the end of the day it is what makes you comfortable.
I would use it if I were you, the cream is only in contact with skin a short time, and you will thoroughly rinse it off anyway..

Apply a small amount of the cream to the inside of your arm. If u don’t have a reaction, then go ahead and shave with it. Good luck🙂

Top Bottom