What's new

Review - Roger and Gallet "The Vert" Green Tea Cologne...

Gents,
I have had the chance to wear this cologne several times now, and I must say, I am quite impressed. It is a wonderful, zesty, refreshing, clean summer/spring scent that really stands out. It is very delicate, yet has wonderful staying power. Here is an excerpt from the Caswell Massey website (where I purchased the cologne)
This cologne reveals the pure harmony of tea, mingled with fresh mandarin, grapefruit and yuzu, and the sensuality of Cedar. 3.4 Fl. oz.

Fragrance Family: Citrus, Woody.
Fragrance Note(s): Mandarin Orange, Lemon, Yuzzu, Orange Blossom, Cedar, Guaiacom Wood

As far as "mens colognes" go - this is an awfully interesting one... at first I thought it was a bit feminine, however it quickly grew on me, and I received several positive inqueries from cute co-eds in class, which is not too common of an occurance.

Overall I'd give this cologne an 8 out of 10, as it is so original, and relaxingly plesant on a warm summers day!

Extra Vielle please!
Forget those "New Age" fragrances and get with the Program!
I don't want something that "smells like a retirement home, or a an old mildew infested house." That's the ticket, some CF!:crazy:

Top Bottom