What's new

*REVIEW* Penhaligons Hammam Boquet

full

Penhaligons is without question my favorite cologne house.... every scent of theirs I have smelled has been simply divine, but Hammam Boquet takes it even one step further. Pure..... liquid.... happiness. Whoever said you can't buy happiness... can go pound sand as far as I am concerned :tongue:

If you like Rose....and you like Lavender... and you like women... then you'll LOVE this cologne. Talk about a drop dead show stopper - this Hammam Boquet is so classy, so elegant, so fresh, so.... well.... amazing. This is not your typical "knock you over" strong woody, powerful, "masculine" scent that screams "smell me - I have very little confidence and an even smaller weiner." (just kidding calm down) - but is such a different, refreshing change. No matter HOW much of this stuff you spray on you - it can never be offensive. I'd wager - that if you bathed in a vat of this cologne, then proceeded to walk down the street - you could not offend a single soul. Basically it smells beyond description - but the only attempt I could make at describing it would be - that it smells like a english rose garden in the spring - but in a masculine way. Really.... really....really nice. Without question - I have received more compliments on this cologne in a week, than I have received in all of my other colognes combined.

The beauty of this scent - is that not only can you enjoy it, but it is sweet, soothing and pleasent, and something a woman would not be offended to wear herself - so it is ADORED by both sexes alike.

Scents are very personal - so please don't run as fast as you can and buy 10 bottles, but for me.... this is heaven.
full

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww, Joel. Don't be sad. We know you have a lot of confidence. :biggrin:

I've been wanting to try Hammam Bouquet. I love Blenheim Bouquet and although they are very different animals, people who like one seem to like the other. As soon as my pregnant wife is able to stand my "scents" again, I'll have to pick up a bottle. Very classy bottles BTW. Charles @ QED said that this was one of his favorites and fondly remembers the days when it was available in a stoppered splash.

I too am a HUGE fan of Penhaligon's. Interestingly, I am not a fan of Hammam Bouquet. I lke the heavier ones, with the exception of English Fern. I LOVE English Fern. Opus 1870, Douro, Blenheim Bouquet, and the FERN! Those are my faves thus far, in no particular order. If you haven't had the pleasure, try their creams and soaps too. Spendy, true, but they are very nice. As for the splash/shaker bottle thing, I have a 100ml bottle of each of the four aforementioned on the way from jolly old England outfitted with those very tops. I'm a shaker guy too...A few friendly emails will move mountains :tongue_sm

Nice mouse pad Joel! SN Pale Ale is one of the greats!

Jeff

threeputt said:
I too am a HUGE fan of Penhaligon's. Interestingly, I am not a fan of Hammam Bouquet. I lke the heavier ones, with the exception of English Fern. I LOVE English Fern. Opus 1870, Douro, Blenheim Bouquet, and the FERN! Those are my faves thus far, in no particular order. If you haven't had the pleasure, try their creams and soaps too. Spendy, true, but they are very nice. As for the splash/shaker bottle thing, I have a 100ml bottle of each of the four aforementioned on the way from jolly old England outfitted with those very tops. I'm a shaker guy too...A few friendly emails will move mountains :tongue_sm

Nice mouse pad Joel! SN Pale Ale is one of the greats!

Jeff

Jeff - I actually live in Chico (home of Sierra Nevada Brewery) so I get all the fantastic "custom" beers only available here in Chico. Their Brown ale and Best Bitter are OUTSTANDING!:001_tt2:

Top Bottom