What's new

Review: Giovanni Cosmetics Sensitive Shave Cream

Bought this cream as an add on as I was re-stocking my supply of Kiss My Face for head shaving. It is a brushless cream and won't lather, but works really well as I found out.

Wanted to shave this morning, but had already showered before going to bed so no usual shower prep. Gave it a test whirl with my Schick G injector. Washed my face with some glycerin soap, rinsed & then applied cold water. Squeezed some of the cream onto my fingers and applied. Goes on a lot like Lucky Tiger Molle if you have used that. Did WTG pass, rinsed, re-applied and then ATG with a few touch ups on chin and jawline.

Got a nice DFS with no weepers or irritation and razor pretty much just glided over the skin on both passes with no tugging or pulling. Left my face feeling fantastic. No real scent to it as I got the fragrance free one, but they do sell two others that do have a scent. Only "downside" is that is did take a little more water to rinse out razor between strokes, but nothing major.

If you are looking for a brushless cream for travel kit or on those days you may not want to use a brush for whatever reason I highly recommend this product.

Ingredients: Water (Purified), Isopropal Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Polysorbate 60, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethycellulose, Sodium Hydroxide, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice (USDA Certified Organic), Acai (Euterpe Oleracea) Fruit Extract (USDA Certified Organic), Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract (USDA Certified Organic), Ficus Carica (Fig) Extract (USDA Certified Organic), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (USDA Certified Organic)

$SHAVE-FRGFREE-7.jpg

Top Bottom