What's new

Review: Edge 2-in-one shaving cream

Hello,

Yesterday on my visit to Target, I picked up Edge shaving cream. I always knew or thought that Edge made shave gel. But yesterday I found Edge shaving cream.

proxy.php

Here are my observations and facts:

Slickness: 200%
Fragrance: 10% to None
Vegan: Yes (No Tallow or animal products)
Foam: 0% just smear and shave

I did a two pass shave. Second pass was with water as the cream left much slickness.

Last edited:
Ive used it before and its not bad stuff. To me, its a lot like Cremo or Dr Carvers.
I haven't used Cremo or Dr Carvers but I'm sure they will be more expensive than this one. The price was right so I picked it up.

I do have some Van Der Hagen's shave butter that I have to try one day.

I haven't used Cremo or Dr Carvers but I'm sure they will be more expensive than this one. The price was right so I picked it up.

I do have some Van Der Hagen's shave butter that I have to try one day.
Its a little bit more expensive, only a dollar or 2 though. Cremo is good stuff. One cool thing about Cremo is that you can lather up with it, shave and then instead of having to lather up again for a 2nd pass, all you need to do is wet your hand, rub it on your skin and theres enough residual slickness that you can get it to lather again and shave.

Its a little bit more expensive, only a dollar or 2 though. Cremo is good stuff. One cool thing about Cremo is that you can lather up with it, shave and then instead of having to lather up again for a 2nd pass, all you need to do is wet your hand, rub it on your skin and theres enough residual slickness that you can get it to lather again and shave.

Thanks, I'll give it a try. I saw it in my local Walmart.

Top Bottom