What's new

Result

Just tried my new routine, after 25 years of trying different de razors, shaving soaps/creams and pre-/aftershaves, i think i am finally settled. For some background, i shave every day, have red hair and super sensitive skin. So my aim is to get a reasonable shave with no irritations. So i used now for a few days:

Gillette Tech Ball Head (1965)
Voskhod Blade (always use fresh blades)

Simpson Chubby Super Badger
Mühle Buckthorn Shaving Cream

Tend Skin
Truefitt & Hill Freshman AS

As far as i can tell, i can finally use whatever aftershave and shaving cream (apart from Williams woolfat) i feel like. The Tend Skin and the ultra smooth Tech and Voskhod combo take care of any irritations.

So happy with the Tech, i am looking already for a gold version to add to my collection.

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Just tried my new routine, after 25 years of trying different de razors, shaving soaps/creams and pre-/aftershaves, i think i am finally settled. For some background, i shave every day, have red hair and super sensitive skin. So my aim is to get a reasonable shave with no irritations. So i used now for a few days:

Tend Skin

As far as i can tell, i can finally use whatever aftershave and shaving cream (apart from Williams woolfat) i feel like. The Tend Skin and the ultra smooth Tech and Voskhod combo take care of any irritations.

So happy with the Tech, i am looking already for a gold version to add to my collection.
Welcome to B & B!

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Welcome to B&B. I also shaved with a Tech II before moving to straight razors. Just keep right away from the straight razor forums 😊. It's addictive you know.

Tend Skin

Voshkod blades are extremely smooth. :001_smile

Top Bottom