What's new

Restoration Recommendations

This place is huge and I'm having trouble navigating a bit. I did a search first but couldn't find what I need. I have an old brush, can't remember the brand, I think it started with a "V" and looks like a bee hive. Anyway, the knot has been removed and the brush is ready for a new knot, but I'd rather pay someone else to re-knot it. Can you please redirect me wherever I need to find the info in the forum or just give me recommendations to get this done?

I hate to ask a stupid question right off, but I'm really hoping to get this done soon and start using it.

I think the brush is a Vie-Long if it makes any difference. Also have an old straight razor that was my wife's great-great grandfather's that I would like to get restored.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
It might help if you can show us some photo's of the handle. We love our photo's. Someone then might have an idea of what you can do.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Just add it to this thread, there are members who do their own restorations who look at this part of the forum and they should see your thread and help you if they can.

Top Bottom