What's new

RESERVE Land Ho! is now available

We are pleased to announce the availability of RESERVE Land Ho! Here is a link for your convenience: All Products — Captain's Choice - https://www.captainschoicestore.com/all

Tell us, what do you think of the look?

From the listing:

Land Ho! RESERVE is only available directly from Captain’s Choice. It is the result of a “happy accident,” shall we say. During development, two variations of Land Ho! were created and presented to dozens of volunteers. Both versions had enthusiastic fans, and RESERVE was the very close runner up to the more popular Land Ho!

IMG_3698.jpeg

We are pleased to announce the availability of RESERVE Land Ho! Here is a link for your convenience: All Products — Captain's Choice - https://www.captainschoicestore.com/all

Tell us, what do you think of the look?

From the listing:

Land Ho! RESERVE is only available directly from Captain’s Choice. It is the result of a “happy accident,” shall we say. During development, two variations of Land Ho! were created and presented to dozens of volunteers. Both versions had enthusiastic fans, and RESERVE was the very close runner up to the more popular Land Ho!

View attachment 1156229
My wife is one of the quotes in the listing so I think that means I have to get a bottle!!

I love the addition of the cord with knots! Gives it a nautical look.

You cannot imagine what we went through to get that specific cord. We tried 3mm and it was too thick - so thick it was not in scale with the bottle. We looked at 2mm and it was too thin. Can there really be that much difference? Yes, there can be! So the hunt was on for 2.5mm cord and we found it. Perfect fit, not easy to find. Gads!

Glad to see the lids came in. Soap and AS has been ordered, and I was tempted by an impulse heavyweight copper bowl! Yes, I succumbed.

Glad to see the lids came in. Soap and AS has been ordered, and I was tempted by an impulse heavyweight copper bowl! Yes, I succumbed.

It is already on the way and with some free samples included to try! The Captain is able to include free samples but only when the First Mate is off swabbing the deck. She be the tightwad that runs a tight ship! :biggrin1:

Top Bottom