What's new

Research and development for NEW PRODUCTS!

I've spent the last several weeks researching new products to add to Stone Cottage Soapworks line. Firstly, it is important to see what is out there, find examples of products you like then find formulations to use as inspiration while doing your own formulating and thoroughly research all of the possible raw materials you could use to make them. Sample formulations are perfected and resourcing of raw materials needs to be performed and planned. I am fortunate to live in New Jersey where there are many suppliers of cosmetic ingredients and have several companies with whom I already have an ongoing relationships, so that is helpful in this process! Packaging must be considered and purchased as well so there is a great deal of work required to increase a product line but I assure you that it is going to be well worth it! I have been concentrating on this list of products:

Body Wash
Bubble Bath
Shampoo
Conditioner
a special Hair and Body Wash for those on the go!
Hand Wash
Brilliantine
Hair Pomade
Facial Wash
Shampoo Bar
Conditioner Bar
Lip Balm - reformulated
Shaving Soap

We have just come out with Liquid Soap which needs to be photographed and added to the site to add to our Handcrafted Soap, Shaving Cream and Bath Salts. I'll be doing my best to keep you posted on their progress and I want to say a thank you to those who have supported what we are doing here at Stone Cottage Soapworks by placing orders and posting their praise of our shaving cream here on Badger & Blade! We appreciate it!

Top Bottom