What's new

Request for Restoration Service

DONE.

This blade has some pitting that I'd like removed. If someone can give this blade a true mirror finish, please send me a PM. Thanks.

proxy.php

Last edited:
Great looking razor! How does it shave? If you say fantastic, I might have to pursue the other one I've seen. I hear the guy is a great seller :biggrin:.

Great looking razor! How does it shave? If you say fantastic, I might have to pursue the other one I've seen.
I saw this and I was about to post, "Where?!"

I hear the guy is a great seller :biggrin:.
Then I saw this and calmed down. :laugh:

It is a fantastic shaver. The slicing motion makes quick work of any whiskers. :thumbup1: Be forewarned though: I know two people who are ready to go crazy with their bids when I re-list it.

I suppose I should've known this already but Japanese folding razors are wonderful shavers. Even the cheapest frameback will you give you a truly amazing shave. I'm going to have to buy more.

If I keep looking at that razor, I may well have to throw down the gauntlet and get crazy with the bidding myself! Truth be told, however, I think I'd prefer to have a traditional Japanese straight.

I had 31 watchers on eBay. Slowly but surely, guys are losing hope and removing the listing from their watch list. :laugh:

i saw this on ebay a few days-week ago and almost dropped a bid on it, started at 100. pretty neat looking, and those scales are so cool!

It only takes two drive the price up :biggrin:. Remember that Duck that sold for 1K a few weeks ago? Downright banal compared to this blade.

Top Bottom