What's new

Repurposing stuff for razor storage

Everyone in the house now uses an electric toothbrush, so no need for the old toothrush holder. Eeyore was sitting lonely and sad in the closet. Now he can look lonely and sad on the vanity holding my DE collection.

1B930635-0D4A-4707-9378-65792A37C88D.jpeg

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
There are all kinds of things that work well with repurposing for shaving, as my razor collection grew I needed some stands so looked around the familiar sites on line and did not see anything that would work for my underneath cabinet so I had some 4x4 " left over decking and made some razor stands. Schick injector handles have some weird designs and diameters so I had wood drills and made a rack for them also for total of 5 over the last 4 years. These 5 racks hold 40 razors for my razor rotation.

20180511_075013_crop_696x894.jpg
Razor racks.jpg

Have some great shaves! Stay and think safe in these times!

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I just received these from offshore yesterday and they are good for storing razors for travel or for protection in the cupboard. They are a Pelican type case but not as heavy duty as a Pelican case that can be used for storing other important items also.
I have bought a lot of used razors over the years and some did not come with a cases.

Pelican style razor case 3.jpg
Pelican style razor case 1.jpg
Pelican style razor case 2.jpg

Have some great shaves! Stay & think safe in these times!

Top Bottom