What's new

FSOT Replated Fatboys, Gillette Knack + blades, soaps and AS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,
For your consideration, I am offering the following for trade (which I would prefer) or for sale.
First, the list and description of the items. Then, the list of preferred trades, and my pricing. Lastly, the photos.

The items, in the order of the photos:
E1 fatboy - Full Rhodium plating (I mistakenly identified this as E3 in the photos below). You also get the stand.
E2 fatboy - Delta Echo "Black Chrome and Nickel". You also get the stand.
E3 fatboy - 24K Gold / Rhodium plating (I mistakenly identified this as E1 in the photos below). You also get the stand.
I purchased these three razors in early 2017. They had been used less than two handfuls of time by the previous owner (he told me less than ten times). I have never used them. They are simply too beautiful. They need someone to love them and use them, so they are going.

U3 Gillette Knack (unused) + the original unopened blades. Never used. I purchased it out-of-the box, and it was unused, according to the seller. My intention was to pass it onto my nephew as his first DE, but he is not interested. So it too needs a new home.

Stirling Sharp Dressed Man shaving soap + Italian Barber GIT aftershave (now labelled as Irish Countryside). Both 90%+ (conservatively). Great product, they match well, but I don't like the scent, sadly.

Cold River Soapworks Select shaving soap: Jardin d'Orange and Citrus. Both 50%+ (conservatively). I purchased them used, but never used them other than a test lather with a boar brush. They smell great.

I would prefer to trade, if I'm honest with you. I am not super comfortable with valuing any of these items. Some of these may be (are?) valuable from a $ prospective, but I get very little value from them. So, I want to propose that the only money you spend is in mailing me your trade (e.g.: shipping + tracking). And I will do the same. I will mail you the items (+tracking). IMPORTANT: the Stirling soap + Italian Barber aftershave, I would like to keep in Canada only.

So, here is the list of items I would be open for trades...

Williams Tonsorial shaving soap
Original Klar Kabinett shaving soap
Old Spice shaving mug + shaving soap
SIR Irish Moos shave stick
PAA Oxblood aftershave
Avon Bay Rum
100-mL (3.4 oz) Armani pour Homme aftershave (black bottom)

I am looking at making fair trades, and I am motivated in moving the items above. I would ask that you be fair in your offers for trades, please.
Please PM me with any questions, request for clarifications, or offers. Please assume that as long as this thread is open, the items are available. I will update the thread as needed.

Now, here is my valuing of each item in US Dollars. If they are too high or too low, please let me know, and I will consider adjustments.
All payments via PayPal. All quoted amounts are inclusive of all PayPal fees, shipping and tracking to Canada and continental USA. I am open to covering the shipping to the rest of the world, if reasonable. Just let me know where you are so that I can figure out shipping + tracking to you, and I am sure we can come to an agreement.
I will do my best to reply to all PMs on a daily basis. I typically reply at the end of my day.

E1 Rhodium plated fatboy (I mistakenly identified this as E3 in the photos) $150
E2 Delta Echo "Black Chrome and Nickel" $110
E3 Gold & Rhodium plated fatboy (I mistakenly identified this as E1 in the photos) $150
U3 Gillette Knack (unused) + unopened blades $20
Stirling soap + Italian Barber aftershave $15 (Canada only)
Cold River Soapworks Select shaving soap $15, but I would value these at $10 if bundled with the Stirling soap + Italian Barber aftershave.

Thank you for your consideration.
Take care and have a great day.

Last edited:
The photos...

Fatboys
IMG_20190816_134608.jpg
IMG_20190816_134646.jpg

IMG_20190816_134800.jpg

Knack
IMG_20190816_135006.jpg

Hello All,
A quick note to let you know I may not reply to further messages until Sunday Aug 18 (Ottawa, Canada time) as I am visiting the in-laws this weekend.
Once I am back, I will reply to messages in the order that they arrived in my inbox.
Take care and thank you.

A gent requested more photos of the E1 fatboy - Full Rhodium plating. Here they are. I hope they help...
IMG_20190818_202804.jpg
IMG_20190818_202831.jpg
IMG_20190818_202906.jpg
IMG_20190818_202917.jpg
IMG_20190818_202927.jpg
IMG_20190818_203624.jpg ...

Still available:
E3 fatboy - 24K Gold / Rhodium plating
U3 Gillette Knack (unused) + the original unopened blades
Stirling Sharp Dressed Man shaving soap + Italian Barber GIT aftershave
Cold River Soapworks Select shaving soap: Jardin d'Orange and Citrus

More details and photos above and in the first post, including possible trades.
As I am mulling this over, I think that an Old Spice mug in excellent condition + Old Spice soap puck could take the fatboy, assuming our respective shipping charges were reasonable...

Thank you B&B.
I think I will close the thread, and maybe post again later in the year.
I appreciate your assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom