What's new

Replacement for Gillette mach3 Sensitive Skin cartridges?

I think it has the same head system as the fusion series. The handle should be compatible with any fusion cartridge.
Glad it worked for you. I had the worst shave of my life with the Skin Guard when I tried it during my cart days. It just couldn't shave me, it struggled to cut anything. The gel strip was destroyed by the end of a one pass shave :).

Interesting. I wonder if this has anything to do with the lubrication qualities of your shaving soap?

Interesting. I wonder if this has anything to do with the lubrication qualities of your shaving soap?
the fusion proglide had no issues mowing down my beard. it has a similar gelstrip design. I think it was because it couldn't remove the beard, so the beard destroyed the gelstrip.
not a problem anymore because I switched to DE :D tbh, even in the DE world I like efficient/aggressive razors with sharp blades. YMMV!

the fusion proglide had no issues mowing down my beard. it has a similar gelstrip design. I think it was because it couldn't remove the beard, so the beard destroyed the gelstrip.
not a problem anymore because I switched to DE :D tbh, even in the DE world I like efficient/aggressive razors with sharp blades. YMMV!

Yeah, that'll tend to do it. Had similar problems with the gel on the Mach3 and prolonged beard growth (well, a weeks worth, anyhow). I trim prolonged beard with clippers now, prior to proper shaving. And yep, YMMV ;)

I’ve seen big packs (15?) of the green Mach 3 Sensitive blades in plain corrugated shippers on Amazon within the last week. Recently picked up a Mach 3 Sensitve handle with an two cartridges at Big Lots for $6 or $7 but have not tried it yet.

Top Bottom