What's new

Replacement for Fine Fresh Vetiver

Hi All,

I've become a huge fan of Fine Fresh Vetiver aftershave. Unfortunately, I discovered it just as it was being discontinued, so I only have one bottle. While it's possible Fine will do a surprise seasonal release of Fresh Vetiver again, I'm not counting on it.

I was wondering if any of you have found a good alternative that is similar or identical in scent. As a side note, I love Tom Ford's Grey Vetiver EdP, so I guess I'm looking for something in the spectrum between Fine Fresh Vetiver and Grey Vetiver.

I'm not sure where you are located, but the fresh vetiver splash is still available at many EU online shops. For alcohol splashes, I think you could safely stock up.

I'm not sure where you are located, but the fresh vetiver splash is still available at many EU online shops. For alcohol splashes, I think you could safely stock up.
I'm in the US. From what I've seen the EU stores won't ship to the US. Do you, by any chance, know any shops that will ship?

Ok - first, the Stirling Faskally soap, AS, and EdT are in the Black Friday specials. I hadn't seen this before - they are going away when the supply has run out. I just checked and they still have the Faskally soap, AS, and EdT listed in their SALE section on the Stirling site. So if you want some, better stock up now.

I made a mistake - I had ordered the Faskally soap, not the AS. However, it is definitely remiscent of Fine Fresh Vetiver. It's a bit weaker in the middle of the scent (I'm not the greatest at describing fragrances), but the initial nose and the tail are the same. The weakness may also be attributable to it being a soap instead of an AS.

I too love the Fine Fresh Vetiver, and came across this thread and ordered the Stirline Faskally AS. I'd say they share a lot of the same note but they are noticeably different. Faskally is still a decent scent, i will give it a couple more try to see if it grows on me.

Top Bottom