What's new

replace handle on kent brush

Hello, I have a KENT brush that I've had for several years that has unfortunately been dropped on the tile floor thereby breaking large chunks of the acrylic. Does anyone recommend replacement handles? I'm not sure what the knot size is. I guess I can measure it after I remove the rest of the handle.

Thanks

Hello, I have a KENT brush that I've had for several years that has unfortunately been dropped on the tile floor thereby breaking large chunks of the acrylic. Does anyone recommend replacement handles? I'm not sure what the knot size is. I guess I can measure it after I remove the rest of the handle.

Thanks
Getting the knot out unharmed might be tricky but maybe @Rudy Vey can rescue it.

ok, I assumed I could just bang on the handle to break out the knot and then glue/epoxy it into a new handle, assuming I figure out the knot size. thanks

linty1

My wallet cries.
Hello, I suppose it depends on what kinda handle shape you wanted? If it's similar to the original kent handle how about this one:

From Maggards? You could try emailing them to see if they would sell you a handle only, or buy it and harvest the handle. Assuming that's the shape of the original handle and you'll have to find the right knot fit. If it's another shape you fancy, then you can look around for the right shape or maybe give Rudy a shout? He does fantastic work.

Alternatively if you decide "aye it's just too much work/hassle/unknown" then badger Kents can still be found on ebay etc.

Good luck!

Top Bottom