What's new

Removing edt-help!

Help
I was in TJ Max this morning and sprayed some edcrap on my arm.

I cannot get it off -I tried soap- alcohol-dish washing soap-vinegar

Any suggestions?

I cannot believe this edt- Gucci in a small square bottle 6-7 hours and everything under the kitchen sink and I can still smell it- I even smoked a monticristo # 2 :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry for the n00b question, but what does EDT stand for? :confused:

As far as removing the scent, does an exorcist live in your area?

Goosemeplease said:
I cannot believe this edt- Gucci in a small square bottle 6-7 hours and everything under the kitchen sink and I can still smell it- I even smoked a monticristo # 2 :mad: :mad: :mad:

One to avoid then, was it this?

Jonnybc said:

I believe that is the Stink bomb that went off on me!A more horrifying scent does not exist.This product could be used to end hostage situations or remove rabid animals from buildings! just smelling it has shortened my life.

Overall I did not care for it!:mad:

Jonnybc said:

I wear Gucci Pour Homme from time to time. I got it for a gift about a year ago, and didn't like it at first. I thought it smelled somewhat like church incense. But, I get many compliments from women and SWMBO likes it too :ladysman:

Goosemeplease said:
I believe that is the Stink bomb that went off on me!A more horrifying scent does not exist.This product could be used to end hostage situations or remove rabid animals from buildings! just smelling it has shortened my life.

Overall I did not care for it!:mad:

I'm intrigued now, I've got this urge to find some of thiss offending mixture and try it out. Can it really be that bad or had the stuff you tried gone off.

Goosemeplease said:
Help
I was in TJ Max this morning and sprayed some edcrap on my arm.

I cannot get it off -I tried soap- alcohol-dish washing soap-vinegar

Any suggestions?

I do believe you may have reached the point where unfortunately, you may just have to cut your arm off to remove the offending smell!:eek:

On the plus side, you can then forward me all of your DE shaving gear that you will no longer have any use for as you can't possibly have a decent shave with only one arm!:biggrin:

(This is not meant to cause uproar or offend anyone who may genuinely only have one arm, I'm just kidding!!:rolleyes: )

Having never been in situations such as this, perhaps you should attempt to replace the offending odor with a fragrance that is more to your liking. Perhaps something like eau de bordello? Now there's a fragrance to excite every gentleman!:w00t:
Is it really that bad? You sound like an animal in a trap, ready to chew off your leg (or in this case arm) to escape.

Anyone who joined in the last 15 years have any tips? I accidentally poured nearly a whole sample vial on myself 🤢

Top Bottom