What's new

Remodeling the bathroom !

So is it just me? The further I have gotten into DE shaving the more I want my bathroom to look like my oasis. I'm remodeling the bathroom adding shelves for displays and even bought some old Gillette ads and framed them ! I plan on doing before and after pics and posting them for you gents and gals to see. I think the sickness is getting wore..lol! On the up side my lady is happy I'm taking care of the honey do list that has been waiting for me for ever :)

O no I made sure she knew the this will be my bath room lol! Then I got the eye roll and the head shake! It's the spare bathroom it's small but it's all mine :)

If it was me I'd install and in wall blade bank like the old day's, just fill that damn wall and toss my can rofl. Likely also in wall extended medicine like cabinets for storing my stuff, so many ideas lol.

I wish i could do this but i dont have the money too and its a rented house so the owner would probably be mad plus german bathrooms dont even have counters let alone room

It sounds like you are doing a little more than I did. All I did was build in recessed shelf in a wall. It works fantastic.

proxy.php

I have little money and time so on one of my two days off ill do a little. The room is small and I'm really good at repurposing things so it shouldn't cost much! Wait till I get pics and show you all the horrible color it Is now! I would do the blade bank but I really don't want 20yrs later to knock down a wall and thousands of used razors fall out lol! I just made a blade bank out of a large soup can just waiting for the paint to dry now. I will post on this thread as I go thanks for joining me in this crazy but fun quest! :)

Oh I wish SWMBO would let me remodel the master bath into my shave den! I was actually daydreaming about installing a blade disposal plate in my drywall today!

Oh I wish SWMBO would let me remodel the master bath into my shave den! I was actually daydreaming about installing a blade disposal plate in my drywall today!

I was just lucky that this bathroom is an extra that no one uses but me !

Looking forward to the pics.
Both my bathrooms need remodeled but I don't have the time or money right now. Good luck and have fun with it.

Very nice UnderAGlassMoon!!

O no I made sure she knew the this will be my bath room lol! Then I got the eye roll and the head shake! It's the spare bathroom it's small but it's all mine :)

You could tell her it's ok if she wants to use it, just be sure to leave that seat up when you're done.

Wow that bathroom looks great! And they have the same framed photos I'm going to use! Thanks for the inspiration !

Top Bottom