What's new

Remember Them......

Just take a moment today. And remember those that made today possible for all of us.

4D43B792-2E4B-4C8E-9277-F4A162541565.jpeg

Remember Them......
Safe Holiday and happy shaves to all...

6FE58422-088A-4CD1-A621-F53CA3F286C0.jpeg

I read the list of veterans buried in the local cemeteries at church for a few years. Quite the list, as it goes back to at least the Civil War. Much longer now, we buried a couple Korean War vets in the last few years and almost all of the WWII vets are gone now.

We owe them a lot.

Happy Memorial Day and thank you to all vets, past and present, for defending the freedoms of this great country.

+1 to all these posts!!
Let's hope we can have memorials for fewer sacrificed vets in the future. Sorry to say, though, I'm not optimistic.

Yes a steep price to pay, freedom always is expensive.
So pray for our fallen, their families and all that are currently serving and that have served.
For without all those brave Americans we would not be enjoying the freedoms and life that we all enjoy.
May God bless them all.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Amen!
God bless the lives of all that are serving now.
And to all those who are remembering those who made the great sacrifice for us, God grant them peace and comfort.
And to all the brave men who came home less than when they left (like my Dad), God send them healing and caring people to help them.
May God bless us to be a blessing to them.
Amen

AN OLD SOLDIER'S PRAYER
I have fought when others feared to serve.
I have gone where others failed to go.
I've lost friends in war and strife,
Who valued Duty more than love of life.

I have shared the comradeship of pain.
I have searched the lands for men that we have lost.
I have sons who served this land of liberty,
Who would fight to see that other stricken lands are free.

I have seen the weak forsake humanity.
I have heard the traitors praise our enemy.
I've seen challenged men become even bolder,
I've seen the Duty, Honor, Sacrifice of the Soldier.

Now I understand the meaning of our lives,
The loss of comrades not so very long ago.
So to you who have answered duties siren call,
May God bless you my son, may God bless you all.

Lewis Millett

Amen!
God bless the lives of all that are serving now.
And to all those who are remembering those who made the great sacrifice for us, God grant them peace and comfort.
And to all the brave men who came home less than when they left (like my Dad), God send them healing and caring people to help them.
May God bless us to be a blessing to them.
Amen

Amen +1

Remember them by finding and telling their story. When you remember someone, you bring who they were to who they are. Believe it or not,each time you do remember them, a little more rubs off on you.
Yes, remember them-by name-by story-by impact.

Top Bottom