What's new

Reliable source for buying fragrance samples?

Does anyone have any recommendations of a good source to buy fragrance samples?

I recently tried Ebay, due to being able to find samples with just about anything, but some of the stuff I received was questionable.

Hopefully there exists a reliable place or two that has authentic samples.

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
I wouldn't advise to buy fragrance samples on Ebay. There are special sites dedicated to that.

Check out the Fragrance Splits Board on basenotes.net. Lots of good people selling samples. There are also some good places on reddit. PM me for details.

There is also scentsplit.com and theperfumedcourt.com but you will usually get better deals from the private sellers.

Last edited:
I wouldn't advise to buy fragrance samples on Ebay. There are special sites dedicated to that.

That’s exactly why I’m asking if anyone could recommend one or more of these special sites.

I made the mistake of buying something from Ebay. A five star seller. They basically sold a bottle of water.

I hope it’s not a mine field to find a reliable source.

I've also had good luck with Lucky Scent. They offer sizes from small samples to larger decants, bottled and packaged nicely. Great customer service too.

FragranceNet has 8ml as an option for many fragrances, if you want more wearings of a scent to make up your mind.

Does anyone have any recommendations of a good source to buy fragrance samples?

I recently tried Ebay, due to being able to find samples with just about anything, but some of the stuff I received was questionable.

Hopefully there exists a reliable place or two that has authentic samples.
Fragrancenet has lots of them, most from 2 to 5 dollars. Enter "cologne samples" in the search field, narrow that to "men", and it will show all the fragrances they stock samples for. Click on the fragrance listing for price. They seem to be a reputable vendor, I have placed a few orders with them, they have done alright by me.

I've been really enjoying BrandDecant recently. They offer a minimum of 2ml for their samples, and the fact that they provide free shipping worldwide is a game-changer for me. Shipping costs always used to be a concern for me, so this is a big deal. Plus, they even include extra samples with each order. I'm absolutely loving it!

Top Bottom