What's new

Relax the Back Recliners

Anyone have experience with their recliners? I went and sat in a few today and they sure seem nice.

Just wondering if anyone has more than 'test drive' experience with them.

Thanks!

I have one of the relax the back office chairs. I bought it 5 years ago and it still works very well. It is a leather covered chair with many adjustments. I also have a Herman Miller Aeron chair with many adjustments but I prefer the relax the back chair. I got a prescription from my doctor and did not have to pay tax on it.

ada8356 said:
Anyone have experience with their recliners? I went and sat in a few today and they sure seem nice.

Just wondering if anyone has more than 'test drive' experience with them.

Thanks!

I have one... Leather, I love it.. Only problem is, I can't stay awake to read in it!:biggrin:

We have a couple of them, two that are about 8 years old and one that is about 4 years old. They are all holding up very well and see regular use! Great for TV but not my personal favorite for reading, there is just a little too much angle for me. Having said that my wife reads in hers all the time and thinks it's the best chair we've ever owned.

rustyblade said:
I'm no interior designer, but every recliner I have seen is fugly.

Is that every Relax the Back recliner, or just recliner in general? Because THIS is one fine recliner!

HERE are what the other ones look like... a little modern looking, but not the typical recliner look at all.

ada8356 said:
Is that every Relax the Back recliner, or just recliner in general? Because THIS is one fine recliner!

HERE are what the other ones look like... a little modern looking, but not the typical recliner look at all.

Yep, the first one is nice.

Yeah, I like the first one. The second one looks like one of those abs workout things sold on TV.

Rafael

Top Bottom