What's new

Reiser Safety Razor Blades... Does anybody know about it?

I bought it from a local shop. Ten Blades in a box. Made in Germany. I just shaved with Merkur Progress. I have found it very comfortable. I search in the net but i could not found any information. Vintage or not ?
proxy.php
proxy.php

I used this blade again. Perhaps I should try more to give my final decide. But i have to say these blades are really good. Sharp and efficient. Also very smooth and comfortable.
I think they are as good as my favourite blades, Personna Blue.
I am surprised there is no information about them.

I could not find anything about the blades in the site, either. It is a Turkish web site. I sent an email. Still waiting a reply.

My third shave with the same Reiser blade was very good. I am going to visit the shop and get 100 blades box.
I will write here if i would have any info about it.

I could not find anything about the blades in the site, either. It is a Turkish web site. I sent an email. Still waiting a reply.

My third shave with the same Reiser blade was very good. I am going to visit the shop and get 100 blades box.
I will write here if i would have any info about it.

Does the shop have an online presence so others can try these blades as well?

Does the shop have an online presence so others can try these blades as well?
Unfortunately not. It is a small shop in Adana city, Turkey. I was discovering old city bazaar, i also find a big Jaguar Boar brush and 2 box of vintage German Blades.
I have been shaving in traditional ways about 5 years and i tried many blades. This one has became one of my favourites. It has a good quality like Polsilver, Personna Blue, Gillette Silver Blue. I recommend if anyone see it somewhere , give it a chance to try.
proxy.php

Top Bottom