What's new

REI Friends and Family Sale 2013

All coupons are now spoken for. I'm going to leave this up for reference for those who received coupons.

I work at REI, which some of you may recognize as a medium-size retailer of outdoor goods. I've got about half a dozen coupons for our friends and family sale to give out. Here are the details:

• 25% off of your total purchase of $200+
  • 20% off of a purchase less than $200
  • 15% off of certain items (bicycles, boats, items with a GPS)
  • Only valid September 21 and 22, a Saturday and Sunday

This is, for REI, a very good coupon. It appears to be valid on both full price as well as clearance items, which is unusual.

In the interest of maximizing the utility of these coupons, I ask that people only request them if you'd like to purchase something(s) sizable. I won't ask what you plan on buying, but I'd rather people save $50 on a tent than $2 on a pair of socks. My only other requirement is that you already be a member of B&B when this post is created. Sorry new people, but there's always next year.

PM me and I'll either get your address to mail you the coupon or send you the code if you'd rather shop online.

Now a little bit about this promotion, myself and the company: I work at REI, but in a low level position. I was not asked to hand out these coupons to people online, nor am I being paid to do so. I don't receive any sort of consideration for people using these coupons. I don't even believe they can be tracked to the employee who gave them out. My only interest in this is saving some people some money.

Last edited:
I could use a coupon as I have been contemplating a new bag, water filter, sleeping pad etc. If there are any left I would use one...Thanks,Mark

You're awesome, Groat! One of the many reasons I like giving REI my business is the straight-up great people who work there. :thumbup:

Top Bottom