What's new

Reflections after vacation...

For months now I have been using SE razors most days.
Recently took 2 trips and thought to change things up a bit.
First trip - Schick type E injector razor with a Schick blade, trip two took a vintage Lutz slant with a Treet Platinum blade.
The injector surprised me with how nimble it is! Easy DFS+ results, how could I forget!
Really surprising was the Lutz Slant. Nimble and knocked down a 48 hour growth in a smooth near effortless manner. I haven't used this slant in a -long- time, and forgot how nice it is!

I have far too many razors in my collection that don't get a well deserved chance any more. Hmmmm, maybe it's time to thin out my collection...

I have far too many razors in my collection that don't get a well deserved chance any more. Hmmmm, maybe it's time to thin out my collection...
Minimalists can have fun too David! :thumbsup:

I remember being one. Ha, the benefits of B&B membership and all the ADs that go with it.
proxy.php

For months now I have been using SE razors most days.
Recently took 2 trips and thought to change things up a bit.
First trip - Schick type E injector razor with a Schick blade, trip two took a vintage Lutz slant with a Treet Platinum blade.
The injector surprised me with how nimble it is! Easy DFS+ results, how could I forget!
Really surprising was the Lutz Slant. Nimble and knocked down a 48 hour growth in a smooth near effortless manner. I haven't used this slant in a -long- time, and forgot how nice it is!

David, it seems to me that you don't need to thin your collection--you just need to take more vacations, to give them all a revival!

I always take one, and only one, razor on my trips, whether vacation or work. My last two trips allowed me to re-acquaint myself with a couple of great razors, the ATT H2 and the Blackbird OC. Next week I'm on the road again, and am putting some serious thought toward my tool of choice... Perhaps my Schick E2, which has been neglected for far too long.

David, it seems to me that you don't need to thin your collection--you just need to take more vacations, to give them all a revival!...

From your lips to my banker's ears Scott! No argument from me!
Wow, you do travel a bit! I must admit I have grown roots[emoji33]
Ahhh - I will pretend I'm on vacation tomorrow and take out the ATT H1... My H1 thanks you!

Top Bottom