What's new

Refilling Myrsol bottles: removing plastic stopper?

You have to be ready !!:tongue_sm

Attachments

• $iceicebaby.jpg
    $iceicebaby.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 128

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I use the small tabasco bottle and a syringe to refill my AS. No cap to remove as the tip of the syringe fits inside the stopper. It should fit a Myrsol stopper...

There's an awl on my Victorinox Swiss Army knife. Or in a pinch, a shish-kebab skewer?
I'll have to make sure my next wife comes with a crochet-hook as an add-on.

Good ideas...a dental scaler should work as well...

Attachments

• $Dental_Tartar_Calculus_Plaque_Remover_Tooth_Scraper.jpg
    $Dental_Tartar_Calculus_Plaque_Remover_Tooth_Scraper.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 119
I always use the tip of the nail file on a pair of nail clippers (works on smaller flow-restrictors) or toe nail clippers (works on larger flow-restrictors). The shape at the end of the file makes getting those flow-restrictors off really easy without any damage.

Thanks, gents. My first bottle of Myrsol is almost empty, and it is time to start thinking refills!

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
For refilling, check out the 1 L bottles available through Gifts&Care.

There's an awl on my Victorinox Swiss Army knife. Or in a pinch, a shish-kebab skewer?
I'll have to make sure my next wife comes with a crochet-hook as an add-on.

Those hooks can be dangerous - I'd be careful about arming her..

-s

Just go through the motions of buying until you see the total with shipping,then cancel out...shipping may double or triple the price of the bottle.

Ouch! But, that's what I expected. Still, I suspect there must be savings by buying in bulk even after factoring in shipping -- after all those 1 L bottles make for lots of refills. Malocchio, thanks for the tip.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Yeah, when I buy from G&C shipping is expensive, but offset by the great prices. Those liter bottles are great deals. I usually add a bunch of stuff the my cart and find where the break points are in shipping price. It jumps quick but then you can add stuff and make the value better before the cost takes another big jump.

Top Bottom