What's new

FS Reducing Collection! Mint Fat Boys and a Gem collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 6 Gems (one G-Bar not pictured in master photo as I loaned to a friend to try) that I would like to sell - Looking first to see if anyone wants the whole lot + a handful of blades for $130 shipped - If no takers in a few days feel free to enquire about them individually and will be looking at about $25 each shipped on average - There is a 1912 with a case, 3 G-Bars, a Bullet Tip and a TTO Clog Pruf and they are ALL in fabulous condition!

I have a 1961 G1 Fat Boy in the case with blades and brochure that is very mint and original - Would like $165 shipped.

I have also a 1960 Gillette Fat Boy that too is super mint and original - Would like $135 shipped.

No replated stuff here!

This are all pictures of the actual razors I am selling. I do not have one of my 1960 Fat Boy but will get them for you if interested - Both Fat Boys are amazing!

You can view my feedback on eBay - Alpineallreds - I guarantee you will be happy with any of these or your money back minus my shipping cost.
il_570xN.1589198426_k6x6.jpg
il_570xN.1636638457_qmg5.jpg
IMG_1320.JPG
s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg
s-l1600 (4).jpg
s-l1600 (5).jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Feel free to message me for more detailed photos - I can text them directly to you for ease if you want to see them or shoot a movie or Facetime.

I am very busy the next few nights so please be patient and I will get you what you need if interested. :)

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom